Your comments and content contributions are always welcome. Send comments or contributions via e-mail to
Content contributions are especially needed for the following areas:
- Nature centers and parks where you have seen antlions.
- Antlion anecdotes (personal stories, childhood memories, etc.).
- "Antlion" in the world's languages (official or colloquial names). Languages/language groups still unrepresented include: African, most American Indian, Armenian, Chinese, Hindustani, Korean, Persian, Southeast Asian, Tagalog and Thai.
- Antlion folklore from all cultures.
If you contribute an anecdote or personal story to The Antlion Pit website, you agree that the following statements are true:
- You are the owner of the content you are contributing (in other words, your contribution is original and not copied from another source).
- You grant to Mark Swanson (owner of The Antlion Pit) the non-exclusive right to reproduce your contribution on the Internet for an unlimited time without monetary or other compensation.
- This agreement does not violate any other agreements with other parties for the content you are contributing.